Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Talk Talk

I've been on an interviewing kick lately. I got a chance to talk to Elisabeth Moss (aka the adorable Peggy Draper on my current favorite show Mad Men). She was a bit short on time because she's busy being awesome and coping with like taking over Sterling Cooper or whatever. But still a fun, fun read.

Then I got to talk to Enrico Colantoni, who swore that he remembered me from the couple times I stalked/talked to him when I worked at TV Guide. He was so, so much fun. He gave me parenting advice, asked about my life. Seriously, one of the most incredible people ever. THe interview is long, but the person I forced to edit it for me swears it is funny.

I also talked to Shane Sparks, that will get posted tomorrow. He was laid back and chill. I don't think i can dance, but me and Mindy want to start a dance crew. So look for that at www.twop.com. And like read other stuff, like my attempts at poetry and much, much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really? Peggy Draper? You might want to check that, unless you're trying to start an internet foiler war.