Thursday, May 8, 2008

So Very Busy

I've been trying hard to get settled in over at Television Without Pity. It is a great place to write for and a great place to work. Though it has been hard getting back up to speed on all my TV watching. My DVR is ready to explode. Anyway, I've been writing a lot of TV related commentary in our Telefile. I've also been doing some DVD reviews in our DVDs Unwrapped area. And I've also recently written a Summer Movie Preview, a gallery of why Big Brother sucked this season and another gallery about the overly soapy drama on Ugly Betty. See? They are totally keeping me on my toes over here. Plus, I get to read and edit a large hunk of the recaps/weecaps and reviews on our site, so that is also keeping me out of trouble. Come visit. See our pretty new look. Have some fun. Call me... whatever.

No comments: