Wednesday, July 25, 2007

That's What She Said!

I know that Eric on 'Big Brother' is a total geek, but seriously, I've got to love anyone who proudly wears a "That's What She Said" T-shirt on national TV. Total bonus points for him.

Bonus points for the freak of nature that is Jenerally Annoying as well. She's beyond obnoxious, but she's kind of found a way to grow on me. She's got some seriously bizarre reality-TV skills... I've got a feeling I'll be talking about her for summers to come. As for Jessica, I still twitch every single time she opens her mouth.

I can't believe that we've already come to the part of the summer where someone has started streaking naked around. Doesn't that usually come much later when they are really bored... oh wait... I just looked at my calendar... it is almost August. When the heck did that happen? Ok then, Zach, all is forgiven... for now.

Is it wrong that I got a little teary-eyed when ranting and raving Evil (Evel?) Dick went over and offered to go to counseling with his daughter. It's just so sweet.

Are we saying that Kail is leaving? Or will she stay around to stir up trouble while poor painter boy Mike is evicted?

5 comments:

oscarm said...

Hi long time listener first time poster.. kail got to go. she showed dick all her card. Worst player ever. Hope to keep seeing you post about bb

Maureen said...

Have you seen Hairspray yet? It's great. My dream is to see too cute Zac Efron performing Ladies Choice at the Oscars!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's done and over with. Mike's gone and I honestly won't miss him. He was beyond boring. And his last ditch effort to prove he could keep his word was nothing but a stunt. Just another cute boy wanting an acting career. Did you listen to his speech before the eviction? Good grief dude. Be quiet! He spoke more in that speech then he had cumulatively in the house. Kail is probably going to be a pawn for a few weeks because they know they can use her. She's basically on her own.

What do you think of America's Player Eric? He definitely has personality! I think he's managed to blame the extra vote to evict Kail on Nick. LOL! Fine with me because I think Nick is totally smarmy. Especially the way he is stringing Daniele along. How convenient that getting in good with Daniele has given him an in with Dick. A two for one, so to speak. Really miss you on the podcast! That picture of your daughter is darling! I hope things are going well with your new job!

Heather a.k.a. hekele_47

Nicole said...

Angel-

Seriously, you NEED to do your own podcast. Even a few times a month would be awesome to hear your thoughts on TV and pop culture!

Then you can talk about Big Brother all day long and no one will harass you-

Good Luck at the new J.O.B.

tendril said...

I miss you so much on the podcast and just now found your blog. I seriously sat stunned when it was announced that you were leaving. Anyway, what is that weird thing that Jen is always doing with her two front teeth? It's like she's pushing them back or together or what? It drives me totally batshit crazy.