Friday, July 13, 2007

You Have to Believe We Are Magic!

My wonderful friend Raven Snook took me last night to see the fun and entertaining Broadway show Xanadu! I mean if you hated the movie then this probably isn't the theater experience for you, but if you don't take it too seriously then it is just a grand old time. The cast is fantastic and filled with amazing Broadway stars like Kerry Butler (who was just brilliant in Bat Boy), Cheyenne Jackson (who is beyond sexy and has a good singing voice) and funny ladies Mary Testa and Jackie Hoffman. Fun, campy and just sparkly goodness. I had a blast, I think Raven did too!

3 comments:

Julie Achalabun said...

Angel, I enjoyed listening to you on the Tv Guide podcast. I hope you join another podcast (if it's possible at your new job) soon--or just call into the TV guide one to say "hi".

Julie

jlspaulding said...

I really enjoyed Xanadu too. I've seen it twice--the second time from the seats on the stage which is really wild. I'm psyched it's getting mostly positive reviews

Unknown said...

Xanadu sounds great, next time I'm in New York I'll have to check it out! See this is what TV Guide was missing, no theatre talk! Hopefully you can keep us up to date on the theatre happenings in New York adn I promise to let you know if I have any Degrassi sighting here in Toronto.

FYI I just saw Sicko, it was great but I need to find out where that hospital is in Canada where you have less then an hour wait in the ER! Cause it's not here in Toronto! Our system is good but not that good.

Another Crazy Canuck