Tuesday, July 24, 2007

You Raise Me Up!

I just got home from seeing Josh Groban. I know he's not my typical music, but I just love him. He's got an amazing voice and he's just a freakin' goofball. He made jokes about Journey, Bon Jovi and his own bad dancing ability. Plus, he was just so nice to all his fans. I had talked to him a few months back for the good old TV Guide. I like to call my brief conversation on the phone with him... 10 minutes in heaven.
Now I'm at my new job and working on some fun new projects. Here's the first thing that I worked on, it is a gallery of the Emmy snubs and surprises. Give it a look if you have a chance.

2 comments:

SaraK said...

We miss ya, Angel! Glad the new job is going well.

Brendan said...

My Favorite Groban song is his cover of 'Vincent'. You Raise Me Up was written by an Irishman - Brendan Graham (a television personality over there) - and originally recorded by Brian Kennedy, but you probably don't care about that.

I'm a fan of the podcast too & you really are sorely missed. I'll still listen, but it's like a different show since it was driven by personality. Anyway, I hope we get to hear from you again sometime.