Friday, December 28, 2007

Michael Cera = Adorable

While it will be a while before I stop calling Michael Cera George Michael, I think he's my new adorkable crush (Sorry, Zachary Levi) . I just want to hug him. I mean, I loved 'Superbad' (though my husband really didn't - what is up with that?) and I just saw 'Juno' (better late than never) and he's just so understated and normal that I can't help but adore him. Seriously. I'm sure he's young enough to be my kid or something disgusting like that, but still he's so sweet. As for 'Juno', I really enjoyed it, though I was worried it was going to be something that had been hyped so much that I'd be like "what the heck?" when I finally got around to it, but it won me over and I might have actually been sniffling at little when it reached its conclusion. Damn, having a kid has made me all soft.

2 comments:

Laura said...

EW's blog totally stole your train of thought today...did you see? P.S. Miss you on the podcasts.

TV Fan said...

I just saw Juno and Superbad and couldn't agree more about Michael Cera. He just seems so sweet! Superbad totally surprised me. I thought I was going to hate it and I really liked it.